Monday Motorsport is back and this time we're using Sim Racing Systems to host the servers and provide a GT Sport style driver rating and league system. This will require a extra piece of software to be installed and registration to the SRS website which is free of charge.
Car / Track Schedule
The cars for this league are the new WTCR 2018 for Raceroom Racing Experience available here.
The tracks in order are as follows.
Don't forget you can save money by purchasing VRP points here.
- First register at Sim Racing Systems and create an account using your first and last name or the same first and last name registered on your R3E account (see below). It doesn't have to be your own real name but you cannot use your online gamertag and it must also be unique.
- Registration is accepted manually and may take some time.
- Download and install the Raceroom App from here.
- Extract the zip to Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\
the folder structure should look like this:
Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS.exe
- Once SRS has activated your account login to your control panel at Sim Racing System using your full name as the username and select edit profile from the left hand menu.
The pink box is SRS settings.
The RRE Username should match your RRE profile name highlighted in yellow and your RRE name should match your SRS user name highlighted in pink.
Once you're all setup launch the SRS app and find GametechUK's race from the race menu and register your car.
When the race is due to start launch the SRS app and Steam but NOT Raceroom and launch the game through the SRS app.
The races will run every Monday for the next 6 weeks starting 06/11/2018 and will be open to all members of SRS.